Wind And Solar Hybrid Power Supply System
The wind and solar hybrid power supply system is an integrated supporting product that converts wind energy and light energy into electric energy, and provides power supply for power equipment. The wind and solar hybrid power supply system is widely used in wind and solar hybrid street lamps, street lighting, road monitoring, hydrology and water monitoring, river monitoring, forests. Fire monitoring, power tower monitoring, water conservancy monitoring, farmland irrigation monitoring, reservoir dam monitoring, flash flood warning, oilfield oil well monitoring, fishery pastoral monitoring, oil pipeline metering and monitoring, communication base stations, border post, power supply in remote areas, etc.
The system supporting products mainly include magnetic suspension vertical axis wind turbine, solar panel, wind and solar complementary controller, battery, battery buried box, light pole, solar panel bracket, ground base cage, cable and so on. The intelligent wind and solar hybrid controller can output a stable power supply for the power equipment control 24 hours a day, ensuring that the equipment system continues to operate normally.
Wind and solar hybrid power supply system features:：
- The wind and solar hybrid power supply system adopts the magnetic suspension vertical axis wind power generator, the noise is low, the breeze starts, the wind direction is not selected, the gyro type is beautiful, and the red and blue color matching is decent and decent;
- The solar panel of the wind and solar hybrid power supply system generally adopts single-crystal silicon solar panel, which is high in efficiency compared with the polycrystalline silicon solar panel, and the solar panel with high quality and good efficiency is used to ensure long-term operation of the system;
- The wind and solar hybrid power supply system has multiple protection methods for the system, such as fan brake, charge and discharge control, multi-power output, data communication, lightning protection grounding and other protection mechanisms to protect the wind and solar hybrid power supply system;
- The wind and solar hybrid power supply system battery adopts deep cycle lead-acid battery or deep cycle colloidal lead-acid battery to ensure that the street lamp system can have stable power consumption;
- The wide application of wind and solar hybrid power supply system can enhance people’s awareness of energy conservation and make our life more energy-efficient and beautiful;
Wind and solar hybrid power supply can be configured with different types of wind turbines according to different climates, and solar panel components with different power levels can be configured.
The wind and solar hybrid power supply system is an unattended maintenance-free complete set of products. The system not only has a wide range of customer use, but also a wind and solar hybrid power supply system for bidding for transportation, security, water conservancy, electric power, communication, petroleum and other industries; The application brings many conveniences to people’s lives, such as wind and solar hybrid street lighting system, wind and solar complementary monitoring system, and wind and solar hybrid communication base station.
Both wind and solar energy are green and clean energy. With the maturity and stability of wind power generation technology and photovoltaic power generation technology and the continuous improvement of supporting products, it has laid a foundation for the promotion and application of wind and solar hybrid power supply systems. The wind-solar hybrid power generation system promotes the development of China’s energy conservation and environmental protection cause and promotes the construction of a resource-saving and environment-friendly society.
In short, I believe that with the improvement of equipment materials, the development of science and technology, and the introduction of policy support, this clean, green and environmentally friendly new energy supply system will be widely used. Use green clean energy. Focusing on the future development of urban and rural areas, we expect to install more wind and solar hybrid power supply systems.